If your computer starts a scan called 2010, 2011 or 2012 this is usually a serious virus. DO NOT PURCHASE!
If you can answer Yes to any of these questions then you might have a virus.
1. Does your computer seem a lot slower then usual?
2. Are you having trouble viewing certain websites?
3. Does your computer frequently lock up or have errors?
4. When computer starts up does it start a scan then ask you to purchase software?
5. Does your computer randomly crash?
6. Do programs or web browsers on your computer randomly shutdown or crash?
These are just a few common problems caused by a Virus,
Spyware or Malware. If you are uncertain call our office and someone
will help diagnose the problem over the phone.